Our Juice Detox Retreat
A juice detox retreat in the heart of the Cotswolds, staying in our stunning retreat house, just outside Painswick on the Cotswolds Way. You can be sure of receiving personal attention as there will be a maximum of five or six guests staying.
The group 6 night detox starts on Friday/Saturday with arrivals from 6pm, and runs to the following Thursday/Friday at 10am. The retreats runs for various weeks during the year, so check our availability to see when the retreats are running. We do also offer non-residential retreats.
What is included in your group 6 Night Package:-
- Daily freshly prepared juices - made from organic fruits and vegetables in a slow speed masticating juicer. You have the (included) option of take-away juices on your final day, so you can carry on juicing.
- Daily herbs - Dr Morse Stomach & Bowel, GI Broom and Heal All Tea. Buy Dr Morse Herbs here
- Organic herbal teas and filtered water.
- Guests are able to sleep grounded using an earthing sheet on the beds.
- Yoga with Kim.
- Pilates (or group fitness) with Nicki.
- Guided walks.
- Evening Talks with International speaker Wayne Lee (Intuitive Healer) and Jay Halford (Raw food chef) plus talks on Detox, Health and Food Choices.
- 1: 1 and detox support during your stay.
- Various walks around Painswick.
- Daily use of the Chi Machine.
- Access to a range of 'healthful' and 'Conscious Living' DVD's and books.
- 6 nights accommodation.
- Use of the hot-tub in the garden.
- Dressing gowns/slippers provided.
- Beautiful and peaceful garden with seating.
Extras you can add to your package:-
- You can choose additional treatments or 1:1 Personal Training/Yoga/Pilates sessions during your stay.
- Use of the Wellness Spa in Painswick with a Pool, Sauna, Steam Room, Jacuzzi and Gym (At Painswick Richmond Retirement Village - 1 mile drive, in the centre of Painswick) at a cost of £10 per session.
- You can also choose a 3 or 6 month Detoxification Programme of support with Helen, following the retreat.
The option to purchase additional Dr Morse herbs for use during the retreat and beyond, as part of a Detoxification Programme.
A Typical Day
A brief summary of a typical day at the retreat.
Why Juice Detox?
What are the benefits of doing a juice detox at the retreat?