A juice detox health retreat in the beautiful Cotswolds
Experience a juice detox staying in our stunning country manor house, situated just outside Painswick in Gloucestershire, UK. We offer 6 night stays in high quality accommodation, from Saturday to the following Friday, with daily fresh organic juices, yoga with meditation or pilates/guided walks, health talks, sleeping grounded, and a range of wonderful relaxing treatments that you can choose from during your stay. We also offer non-residential stays.
Guests have use of a high quality Spa in Painswick with Pool, Sauna, Jacuzzi, Steam room and Gym.
The juice detox health retreat is a great way of allowing your body to detox, as your body can put it's energy into cleansing rather than digesting and assimilating food. A residential stay in the Cotswolds takes you away from the normal temptations and distractions of daily life, and you will be with a group of guests who are detoxing together. You will have noticeable weight loss, improve your health and feel empowered to make changes in your life.
We welcome guests who are taking steps to improve their health and heal illnesses, and hope the 6 days can form part of your journey to health.
Longer personalised residential retreat programmes are also available with Helen.
What we offer
- Daily juice made with organic fruits and vegetables in a slow speed juicer.
- Personal detoxification support with Helen (Detoxification Specialist Level I and II - I.S.O.D. Dr Morse).
- Stunning accommodation of the highest quality, with a hot-tub in the garden, and a beautiful location.
- Daily Yoga with Meditation, Pilates or Guided Walks.
- Use of a high quality Spa in Painswick with Pool, Sauna, Jacuzzi, Steam room, and Gym (Monday through to Thursday).
- Evening relaxation/meditation.
- Guests sleep Grounded using an earthing bed sheet.
- Talks with International speakers - Wayne Lee (Intuitive Healer) and Janice Benning (Mindfulness/NLP Coach) and also talks on Detox, Health, Raw Food and Food Choices.
- A range of Treatments you can choose.
- Walks around Painswick.
- The option of a raw food meal each evening (at a total additional cost of £120).
We look forward to meeting you soon