A juice detox health retreat in the beautiful Cotswolds
Experience a juice detox staying in our stunning country manor house, situated just outside Painswick in Gloucestershire, UK. We offer 6 night stays in high quality accommodation, from Saturday to the following Friday, with daily fresh organic juices, Dr Morse herbs, yoga with meditation or pilates/guided walks, health talks, sleeping grounded, and a range of wonderful relaxing treatments that you can choose from during your stay. We also offer non-residential stays.
Guests have use of a high quality Spa in Painswick with Pool, Sauna, Jacuzzi, Steam room and Gym.
Travel from London is 1 and 1/2 hours direct, from London Paddington to Stroud by train.
The juice detox health retreat is a great way of allowing your body to detox, as your body can put it's energy into cleansing rather than digesting and assimilating food. A residential stay in the Cotswolds takes you away from the normal temptations and distractions of daily life, and you will be with a group of guests who are detoxing together. You will have noticeable weight loss, improve your health and feel empowered to make changes in your life.
We welcome guests who are taking steps to improve their health and heal illnesses, and hope your time with us can form part of your journey to health.
Longer and Personalised residential retreat programmes, staying in a smaller cottage in Painswick, are also available with Helen. See details
What we offer
- Daily juice made with organic fruits and vegetables in a slow speed juicer and Dr Morse herbs.
- Personal detoxification support with Helen (Detoxification Specialist Level I and II - I.S.O.D. Dr Morse).
- Stunning accommodation of the highest quality, with a hot-tub in the garden, and a beautiful location.
- Daily Yoga with Meditation, Pilates or Guided Walks.
- Use of a high quality Spa in Painswick with Pool, Sauna, Jacuzzi, Steam room, and Gym.
- Evening relaxation/meditation.
- Guests sleep Grounded using an earthing bed sheet.
- Talks with International speakers Wayne Lee (Intuitive Healer) and Jay Halford (Raw food chef) and also talks with Helen on Detox, Health, Raw Food and Food Choices.
- A range of Treatments you can choose.
- Walks around Painswick.
- The option of a raw food meal each evening (at a total additional cost of £120).
We look forward to meeting you soon